Friday, March 31, 2017

Spring Raffle Winners!


Yay!!! We have 3 Winners :) Many many thanks to ALL of you that played along and shared your HEARTS & SWEET SWEET comments, some even adopting some special goods in my new Spoonflower Shop! I wish I had prizes to go around for all of you. We just drew 3 entries from the Egg bowl.... See photo below!


(The 2nd prize winner is a mystery that I hope to solve. It looks like this person, known as "guest user" purchased a roll of my Halloween Owl Tree wrapping paper today! Dear mystery user, just email me a copy of your Spoonflower receipt, and I'll get your pair of chickies shipped to you!) THANKS ALL for your love & support!

UPDATE: Mystery solved! Kim H. here in Colorado identified herself as our Prize 2 winner.. YAY!

1st Prize: Artzeeshell
2nd Prize: Kim H.
3rd Prize: Courtneyharris14

Winners, please email me your shipping address so I can get the goodies to you!

Happy Spring!
~ Johanna


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments: